In this week we will make a tribute to the writer H. P. Lovecraft, who died in the 15th of March, 1937.
We’ll have a lof of songs inspired by H.P. Lovecraft works, so why won’t you grab one of his short stories and get ready for two hours of lovecraftian ambiance?
What do we know … of the world and the universe about us? Our means of receiving impressions are absurdly few, and our notions of surrounding objects infinitely narrow. We see things only as we are constructed to see them, and can gain no idea of their absolute nature. With five feeble senses we pretend to comprehend the boundlessly complex cosmos, yet other beings with wider, stronger, or different range of senses might not only see very differently the things we see, but might see and study whole worlds of matter, energy, and life which lie close at hand yet can never be detected with the senses we have.
H.P. Lovecraft, “From Beyond” – Written November 16, 1920, published June 1934 in The Fantasy Fan.
- Nox Arcana – Cthulhu (Necronomicon)
- Musica Cthulhiana – Atmospheres (The Fourth)
- Coph Nia ; Mindspawn – Night In The Key Of Madness (Erotomechaniks)
- Lustmord – Descent (Zoetrope)
- Nox Arcana – Cthulhu Rising (Necronomicon)
- The Protagonist – Zoroaster (Tribute To H.P. Lovecraft The Whisperers In Darkness (Al Shchera Kirtag))
- Arkham Inmate – Legacy Of Cthulhu (The March Of The Outer Gods)
- Aghast Manor – Waking Cthulhu (Gaslights)
- Life Toward Twilight – R’lyeh (Blood)
- Musica Cthulhiana – Duerrepol (Fragment)
- Predominance – Awaken Of The Violet Demons (Tribute To H.P. Lovecraft The Whisperers In Darkness (Al Shchera Kirtag))
- Kerovnian – Morgue of human sanity (From The Depths of Haron)
- Various Artists – Sephiroth / R’lyeh (The Absolute Supper [disc 1])
- Sephiroth – The Moongate (Cathedron)
- Musica Cthulhiana – Onncult (Fragment)
- John Hutch – The Shadow Out of Time (H. P. Lovecraft)
- Musica Cthulhiana – Eylan Suicide (The Fourth)
- Musica Cthulhiana – By a Mad Mind (The Fourth)